Garmin GSD 24 Digital Black Box Network Sounder [010-00957-00]
GSD 24 Digital Black Box Network Sounder
The GSD 24 features a vastly improved digital sonar design for superior target definition and deep-water performance.
Get the Whole Picture
With up to 2,000 Watts of transmit power and a high-dynamic range receiver, the GSD 24 brings high-definition imaging to your compatible Garmin chartplotter. The system is dual frequency (50/200 kHz) capable and offers selectable transmit power (600 W, 1 kW and 2 kW, depending on transducer) for pin-point accuracy at depths of up to 5,000 ft (1,500 m). So whether you're out sportfishing or just keeping an eye on hazardous terrain and reef structures beneath your boat, you'll see a clearer picture with enhanced separation of images and deeper bottom detection.
Plug and Play
Thanks to the easy connectivity of the Garmin Marine Network, installation of the GSD 24 is a snap. Once connected, your sonar data will be shared on any compatible chartplotter on the network. Plus, the network's high-speed connections ensure that you get ultra-fast screen updates with minimal delay.
Product Features and Specifications
- Improved digital sonar design provides extraordinary target definition and deep water performance
- Selectable transmit power from 600W, 1kW and 2kW
- Discrete 50kHz and 200kHz frequencies
- Current GSD 22 users can upgrade to a GSD 24 with the included adapter -V users will notice improved performance after upgrading¹
- Dimensions: 10.85" L x 8.03" W x 3.22" H (27.56 x 20.40 x 8.18 cm)
- Weight: 4.22 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Waterproof IPX 7 standards
¹ Please Note: The GSD 24 is only compatible with GPSMAP® 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000 series.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)