Mustang Classic Flotation Coat - Orange - XL [MC1506-2-XL-206]
Classic Flotation Coat - Orange - XL
Based on the original Mustang Floater Coat, the ANSI High Visibility Flotation Coat is engineered to provide comfort, warmth, and durability. Most importantly, the Coat's closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of accidental water immersion.
Combined with functional elements such as large front pockets and a full-length storm flap, this Coat adds up to an unbeatable value.
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- More than 62 square inches of reflective tape
- Neoprene wrist closures
- Full-length storm flap
- Enhanced mobility and comfort with a relaxed fit
- Zippered closures on front pockets
- The attachable hood can be purchased separately
- U.S.C.G. - UL12402-5 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Level 70 PFD
- Color - Orange
- Size - XL
- Chest Size - 46" to 50" (117 to 127 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 90 lb (41 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Orange
- Size: XL
- UPC: 062533190290
Quick Guide (pdf)