Mustang Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall Work Suit - Orange - Large [MS2175-2-L-206]
Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall & Work Suit - Orange - Large
Mustang Survival's MS2175 Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall and Flotation Work Suit are designed with Mustang's Airsoft™ foam for a light and comfortable fit. Comfort Cuff™ technology creates a relaxed, comfortable fit around the wrists, and is matched by the overall relaxed and comfortable fit of the suit design.
Featuring two chest pockets, large front cargo pockets, and an inflatable head pillow for additional in-water support and buoyancy, this suit blends functionality and features to meet the demands of a wide range of professional and industrial uses. Mustang Survival flotation suits are designed to protect the wearer from foul weather and use closed-cell foam to offer flotation and hypothermia protection during water immersion. Tug-Tite® technology and Velcro™ wrist and ankle closures improve fit and limit water flushing if immersed, SOLAS reflective tape enhances visibility, and an inflatable head support pillow.
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- Inflatable head support pillow for additional buoyancy
- Relaxed fit for comfort and mobility
- Neoprene wrist closures for weather protection
- Tug-Tites® at thighs and ankles cinch easily to improve fit and minimize water flushing to delay the onset of hypothermia
- The ergonomic insulated hood easily folds into the collar
- SOLAS reflective tape for improved visibility
- Chest and front cargo pockets for extra storage
- U.S.C.G. - UL1123 - Type V
- Color - Orange
- Size - Large
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Orange
- Size: L
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 15"W x 21"L WT: 7.9 lbs
- UPC: 062533553521
Quick Guide (pdf)