Mustang Water Rescue Professional Throw Bag - 75 Rope [MRD175-251-0-215]
Water Rescue Professional Throw Bag - 75' Rope
The MRD175 throw bag is designed for water rescue professionals to allow for maximum throwing efficiency and ease of re-loading even with a gloved hand. The 75' rope is 3/8" in diameter, floats, and has a minimum 2000 lb breaking strength with a nylon core and polypropylene, yellow and orange weave sheath. The MRD175 is a true 75' from knot end to knot end, making distance measuring much easier.
- Long-distance throwing characteristics
- Excellent rope shock loading properties
- Extra-large throat opening for fast and easy re-loading
- Rope Material - Nylon-core Polypropylene
- Rope Length - 75' (22.86 M)
- Rope Size - .38" (.965 cm)
- Tensile Strength - 2,000 lb
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 6"W x 12"L WT: 2.2 lbs
- UPC: 062533141506